Coast Guard Foundation to host Maritime Prosperity Forum -- Offshore Wind and Marine Transportation on Sept. 15 in NYC
Thursday, September 15, 2022
Cipriani Wall Street, 55 Wall Street, NYC
11:30 AM Doors Open | 12:00 PM Lunch and Panel Discussion, followed by networking
Join us for a unique and in-depth discussion with experts from the government, maritime, legal and financial industries on the future of New York’s marine transportation and offshore wind industries. The panel will focus on maritime safety, regulatory issues, and economic factors relating to offshore wind and related industries in New York and beyond.
- Dana Merkel, Maritime Associate, Blank Rome LLP
- Peter Lion, Senior Advisor, Offshore Wind, NYSERDA
- John Mansolillo, Northeast Marine Affairs Manager, Ørsted
- Captain Zeita Merchant, Commander, Coast Guard Sector New York
- Alex Parker, Managing Partner, Rose Cay Maritime
- Michael Stamatis, President and CEO, Red Hook Terminals
This dynamic conversation will be moderated by Jeanne Meserve, Emmy Award winner and former anchor and correspondent for CNN and ABC News.
NO FEE TO ATTEND. The event is courtesy of the Coast Guard Foundation, the Maritime Association of the Port of NY and NJ, and our generous sponsors.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions and to learn more about sponsorship opportunities.